Sunday, January 10, 2010

Can't believe I succombed!

At first I thought that they were Fugly. Then, they grew on me, but I thought that they were "over". And then I moved to Texas and thought that they were unnecessary (and "over"). And then we had a cold snap down here in tropical Houston.

Really, with all of the yoga and pilates I have been doing as well as the fact that all of my gym workouts are in my five fingers, well, I just didn't have the right foot attire to wear to and from the gym and studio. And it has been cold! (Plus, I am trying to be good and go barefoot or be as close to it as possible so as not to overly strain my hamstring.)

Okay, I love them. I don't want to take them off. I just realized why they are not "over" yet. People just don't want to give them up. I get it. Finally.


  1. Hi,

    I came across your blog and thought you might like to take a peek at mine. I live in
    the French Alps and write about food and renovating our old watermill. Would you be
    interested in exchanging links?



  2. Thats good that you get it. Me too. there are stuff that i can't just can't get over with.